Sunday, May 20, 2012

Pinecone Flower

This is a craft I made a couple of years ago, and I'm pretty sure it was something I learned from a Martha Stewart magazine.  That Martha associates with some pretty crafty peeps.    
 All you do is rip apart a pinecone and glue it back together piece by piece into the shape of a flower.  Start in the center and work your way out.  I used a hot glue gun, which worked great.  I have yet to find a perfect place for this flower.  It just sits around looking pretty.  

4 comments:

  1. This would be great on a wreath! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! Now I just need to make more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been looking for a good idea for one tie back in a country bath with a pinecone border. This would work great. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete